Raspberry Pi 3 (KODI) instruction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  madhu11 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Raspberry Pi 3 (KODI) instruction

• bavarois

Hi

I followed the instruction on how to get my Rasp pi with Kodi to connect via VPN server.
    Seems to work. When I check Ip route via ssh. (still hoping for a more transparent app that will display status!).

While the instruction let’s connect it is unclear to me if this is persistent through reboots. Part of me hope so… however in the absence of an app that let’s me check and control connection. How do I stop VPN now if I want to? Can this be added in the instruction please.

Keep up the good work
    Brt

Lorenzo Coomans

Hi Bart,

We’re releasing our KODI add-on this week and when it is released we will update the manuals for it, so I hope we can add you suggestion in the final manual. Thanks a lot for your feedback and we will definitely try to implement this!

In case you would like us to help you explain or fix an issue within the application we suggest contacting our support department.

Best regards.
    Lorenzo Coomans
    GOOSE VPN

madhu11

this guide might be help you and in this article i saw related anwsers to your question kodi raspberry pi 3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Existing user? Sign In | Sign Up

GOOSE VPN Community

User forums, questions and answers on GOOS VPN services, reviews and more.

Don't have an account? SIGN UP