KODI add-on release

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Fennema 3 weeks ago.

KODI add-on release

• Lorenzo Coomans 
    Lorenzo Coomans

Dear users,

We’re glad to announce that we’re finally satisfied with our KODI add-on and it is as today released and downloadable via our website.

This add-on makes it a lot easier to install GOOSE VPN on your favorite KODI devices.
    You can download our KODI add-on via our website at the download section.

Participant
    bavarois

Hi Lorenzo

Installed your VPN addon in Kodi (on Raspberry 3 with openelec).
    Filled in username / pasword and next app wants me to validate first server.
    It get’s stuck at 19%: select first VPN profile. I can choose “switch between location and servier views or “cancel connection attempt”. Cancel works … but the other options keeps bringing me back to this message and it does not connect.

Not sure if this is just me…..

Before I installed the addon I already had a VPN set-up with you guys as described in the manual …

what can I do to fix?

cheers, Bart

Participant
    chadderksen

Same issue as Bart, is there a solution?

Participant

Participant
    Sjweemie

I am on the newest version libreelec in a pi 3. Still error

Participant
    Paul Fennema

Same issue on kodi/osmc raspberry pi. It is stuck on ‘Switch between location and server views’ when trying the first connection. Initially the service.vpn.manager.zip file did not want to install; however when I renamed the zip file to ‘service.vpn.manager-1.0.1.zip’ it installed.

Where can I find the log file for the vpn client?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Existing user? Sign In | Sign Up

GOOSE VPN Community

User forums, questions and answers on GOOS VPN services, reviews and more.

Don't have an account? SIGN UP