KODI add-on release

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  shankar79 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

KODI add-on release

• Lorenzo 
    Lorenzo

Dear users,

We’re glad to announce that we’re finally satisfied with our KODI add-on and it is as today released and downloadable via our website.

This add-on makes it a lot easier to install GOOSE VPN on your favorite KODI devices.
    You can download our KODI add-on via our website at the download section.

Participant
    bavarois

Hi Lorenzo

Installed your VPN addon in Kodi (on Raspberry 3 with openelec).
    Filled in username / pasword and next app wants me to validate first server.
    It get’s stuck at 19%: select first VPN profile. I can choose “switch between location and servier views or “cancel connection attempt”. Cancel works … but the other options keeps bringing me back to this message and it does not connect.

Not sure if this is just me…..

Before I installed the addon I already had a VPN set-up with you guys as described in the manual …

what can I do to fix?

cheers, Bart

Participant
    chadderksen

Same issue as Bart, is there a solution?

Participant

Participant
    Sjweemie

I am on the newest version libreelec in a pi 3. Still error

Participant
    Paul Fennema

Same issue on kodi/osmc raspberry pi. It is stuck on ‘Switch between location and server views’ when trying the first connection. Initially the service.vpn.manager.zip file did not want to install; however when I renamed the zip file to ‘service.vpn.manager-1.0.1.zip’ it installed.

Where can I find the log file for the vpn client?

Participant
    Noneck

Same issue here. Cannot make IT workshop

Lorenzo 
    Lorenzo

Hi Noneck,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with using our KODI add-on.
    Could you please try to go to your add-on settings and set the protocol filter to “TCP”?

Please let us know how this went.

KInd regards,
    Lorenzo

Participant

Participant
    shankar79

Some are getting errors with this addons to fix such errors please go through the guide https://www.techealthexperts.com/http-vshare-eu-pair-error-fixing-guide/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Existing user? Sign In | Sign Up

GOOSE VPN Community

User forums, questions and answers on GOOS VPN services, reviews and more.

Don't have an account? SIGN UP