bbc-iplayer does not work, not in Windows 7 nor in iOS 10 and 11

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lorenzo Lorenzo 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

bbc-iplayer does not work, not in Windows 7 nor in iOS 10 and 11

•  
    Participant
    bbc-watching

Got Goose-VPN to watch the BBC; BBC claims I am not in the UK….
    bbc iplayer does not work: not in Windows 7 or iOS 10 and 11….

so tell me why should I use Goose VPN as probably a Dutch ip address shows up at the BBC??

Lorenzo 
    Lorenzo

Hi BBC-watching,

We’re sorry to hear you’re unable to watch BBC iPlayer via GOOSE VPN.
    Unfortunately BBC iPlayer is forced by law to block VPN servers which are trying to bypass the regional restrictions.

They’ve blocked all of our servers recently which makes it temporarily unavailable to watch BBC iPlayer with GOOSE VPN.
    Don’t worry, we’re already looking for a new server which supports BBC iPlayer and will try to get that online as soon as possible.

Your own IP address is not shown or anything, BBC iPlayer just blocked our server and recognizes the IP address which leads to the region message.

Best regards,
    Lorenzo
    GOOSE VPN Customer Service

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Lorenzo Lorenzo.

Participant
    Jan van Es

Ook ik probeer om op BBC Player te komen en het is inmiddels 24 december en krijg het bericht dat de server geblokkeerd is, is er enig uitzicht wanneer dit probleem opgelost wordt?

Verder werkt dit systeem perfect, ben nu in staat om Nederlandse tv te ontvangen in Zuid Afrika!

Lorenzo 
    Lorenzo

Goedmiddag Jan,

Sinds vorige week hebben wij drie nieuwe UK servers toegevoegd, hiervan werken er twee met Netflix en één met BBC iPlayer.
    Zou je eens kunnen proberen om als server UK-6 te selecteren? Deze werkt hier namelijk wel mee.

Met vriendelijke groet,
    Lorenzo
    GOOSE VPN Customer Support

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Lorenzo Lorenzo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Existing user? Sign In | Sign Up

GOOSE VPN Community

User forums, questions and answers on GOOS VPN services, reviews and more.

Don't have an account? SIGN UP